Microsoft has recently released OneNote 1.2 for iPhone. You can get it from the App Store for free.
OneNote Mobile is used to create and view notes and lists. Your notes are synced online, so you can access them from anywhere via a web browser.
You can add pictures to your notes, either from your Photo Library or by capturing them directly from the camera.
OneNote also allows you to share your notes with other users, and to also view and edit notes that others have shared with you.
Whats new in version 1.2:
- Search – find text in notebooks, sections and pages
- Pin recent notes – keep your favorite notes at the top of the Recently Viewed list
- Sync shared notebooks – if others have shared their notebooks with you on Windows Live SkyDrive, you can now sync them with your device and work on them together; just turn them on in the OneNote for iPhone Notebook Settings
- Choose the notebooks that sync to your phone and appear on the Home screen – you’ll find this useful when you have SkyDrive notebooks that you don’t want to sync or view from your phone
- Set image size for photos you insert – choose smaller image sizes for faster syncing or larger sizes for higher fidelity images
- A new color scheme that gives the app a lighter look and feel